Welcome to the second ever Daddy’s Home Cartoon Caption Contest! Put your wit and originality to the test for fun, profit and pie!
It’s super-fantastically, easy to enter. Simply write the winning caption in Pete’s dialog bubble above and see your cartoon published in newspapers and online. Remember, space is limited so you have to be funny in 82 characters or less (including spaces and punctuation).
How to Enter (3 easy steps):
1) Become a Facebook fan by clicking “LIKE” on the “Daddy’s Home” Facebook page. Connect here (or click the Facebook link on my homepage).
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions in your email (you can simply paste the following questions into your email and answer each one (the ones with an asterisk are required):
*NAME (FIRST AND LAST)
PHONE NO. (OPTIONAL)
*WHERE DO YOU READ “DADDY’S HOME”?
*WRITE YOUR CAPTION (82 WORDS OR LESS, INCLUDING SPACES AND CHARACTERS)
YOU MAY WISH TO CHOOSE YOUR BONUS PRIZE NOW (GIVEN TO THE TOP 3 FINALISTS) AT: www.cafepress.com/daddyshomestore
3) VOTE for your favorite captions between 11/2/10 (of course) – 11/12/10 at: http://www.daddyshomepage.com/
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Tony and Gary will narrow down the entries to a final three or six or whatever. From there, fans, friends, peers and you will take over and vote for their/your favorite. The winner will be announced on 4/30/17, at www.daddyshomepage.com. Check back frequently for updates at: www.daddyshomepage.com.
Second place will receive the “Daddy’s Home” product of their choosing. See: www.cafepress.com/daddyshomestore.
The grand prizewinner will receive see his or her “gag” in Pete’s dialog bubble, and will receive a signed Daddy’s Home print and a Pie! Thaaaaat’s right… A pie. The winner will also see their name and caption published worldwide.
• SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY NO LATER THAN: Midnight, 4/3/17
• CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE WINNING CAPTION BETWEEN: Anytime after they are posted.
• WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED at: www.daddyshomepage.com
THE WINNING CAPTION WILL RUN WITH YOUR NAME ON THE CARTOON, WORLDWIDE IN NEWSPAPERS AND ON WEBSITES, this Spring.
Good luck, Mr. Phelps.